Plots against foreigners - wanna join in?

Chit-chat, current events
Ollie

Plots against foreigners - wanna join in?

Post by Ollie »

We're back from two months of working in LA, and while I'm in decompression mode, I know I will be shipping packages of disks to a certain Chilean penpal, an English lass in her new homestead, our Parisian correspondent and a university student up in Stockholm.

If any of you have mailings to those people, I will be happy to bundle those with mine, and save you a bit of postage and, more importantly, perhaps a long queue line at the post-office. PM me and I'll give you my shipping address to receive your goods, and in 2-3 weeks (hopefully on or before Nov 23), I'll have my villainy complete, revenge will be mine, etc. etc. etc.

And NO, don't bother with powders, explosive chemicals, thermo-nuclear devices - I'm not sending any of those this time.

Just because they try to live far from me, they think they're free! bwah ha ha ha...
charliechaplinfan

Re: Plots against foreigners - wanna join in?

Post by charliechaplinfan »

You are too kind Ollie, plot away.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin
feaito

Post by feaito »

You are really TOO kind Ollie. Thanks!! :D
Lzcutter
Administrator

Post by Lzcutter »

Ollie,

Two months in LA? That better be Louisiana and not the other LA or you are in a world of hurt, my friend.
Lynn in Lake Balboa

"Film is history. With every foot of film lost, we lose a link to our culture, to the world around us, to each other and to ourselves."

"For me, John Wayne has only become more impressive over time." Marty Scorsese

Ollie

Post by Ollie »

Lynn, alas, no... I've sent you an e-mail, explaining this better. Please don't let Allison and Fernando know that I'm blaming them for ALL of this issue, though. It's true - they don't deserve it, but I'm not going to let facts stand in the way of blaming them for SOMETHING! :lol: :lol: