Helen Mirren hottest over 50 survey

Discussion of the actors, directors and film-makers who 'made it all happen'
stuart.uk

Helen Mirren hottest over 50 survey

Post by stuart.uk »

Not just me, but a survey carried out voted Helen Mirren the hottest and most stylish woman over 50.

There appear to be 2 sections with Kim Cantrell, Michelle Pfeiffer and Madona just behind Helen in the Hottest bit, but fellow Brit Gals Twiggy and Joanna Lumley are 2nd and 3rd in style.

I assume that it's a British survery with so many Brit gals involved, including Lulu and Emma Thompson in the top 10. What's interesting for over 50s, a lot of the women, like Helen, Twiggy, Joanna and Lulu are in their 60s. Good for them............................................
klondike

Re: Helen Mirren hottest over 50 survey

Post by klondike »

By the beards of the prophets, Stu, how dare they pass-over the resplendent Charlotte Rampling ?!!!
:shock: :x :? :? :?
C'est encroyable !
:|
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

What about Raquel Welch, Susan Lucci, Sela Ward, Jane Seymour, and British own's Cooking Beauty Nigella Lawson she's from your own beloved country ... does she counts Stu?

Nigella Lawson

I watched her show faithfully off and on in the past 3-5 years and I admired her incredible beauty that she has ... and she is over 50!
stuart.uk

Post by stuart.uk »

Nigella is a good looker, however If we went down the Nigella Lawson road as far as attractive UK presenters go, here's some more that in most cases you won't have heard off

Kirsty Gallagher, who is also the daughter of former Ryder Cup winning Captain Bernard Gallagher
Kelly Gates, who is also the daughter of IMO Scotland's greatest soccer player Kenny Dalglish
Clare Balding, who presents racing and rugby league for the BBC and in fact is presenting tomorrows Epson Derby
Sue Barker, who anchors Wimbledon and is a former French Open Champion. She also hosts long running quiz show A Question Of Sport
Hazel Irvine, who presents Snooker and Athletics. She's also a Scot.
Fiona Bruce, a newsreader, who often does superb take offs of Hollywood dance routines for charity Children in Need, including Catherine Zeta Jones in Chicago
Kay Silverton, another newsreader
Penny Smith, a tv presenter, who looks and acts like Bridget Jones, a youthful looking 51 yr old
Chrsitine Hamilton, a wife of a former MP, who does the celebrity circut. In her 60s she has her own website, where she poses a Sharon Stone Basic Instinct pose, only she looks even better than the Hollywood star
Lorriane Kelly, I Have to pick her because she lives in the same City as me Dundee, but spends her weekdays in London presenting Lorraine for morning show Daybreak

Sorry I don't know how to put photos on the site, but almost all of the girls mentioned are on you tube
stuart.uk

Post by stuart.uk »

I found this link of Fiona Bruce doing Catherine Zeta Jones, not bad for a newsreader

Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

stuart.uk wrote:Nigella is a good looker, however If we went down the Nigella Lawson road as far as attractive UK presenters go, here's some more that in most cases you won't have heard off

Sorry I don't know how to put photos on the site, but almost all of the girls mentioned are on you tube
Thanks for sharing that list.

Stuart, It's easy to put photos on this site ... go in the Internet and find a photo you like and right click "Copy Image Location" and then, click Img (its right smack in the middle) and make sure you put the link right between Img boxes.

Hopes this helps ...
stuart.uk

Post by stuart.uk »

51-yr-old Penny Smith, who reminds me of Bridget Jones, but better

Lorraine Kelly, who lives in Dundee and supports Dundee United football team. Hope you understand the accent, given what happened to Cheryl Cole in America last week

RedRiver

Post by RedRiver »

Ms. Mirren is quite the little sex pot! I love that she's, well, a mature woman. The year she won the oscar, she outshined all the young beauties who surrounded her. I give you, The Queen!