Wonder Bar

The place for film-trading!
SSO Admins
Administrator

Wonder Bar

Post by SSO Admins »

Anyone catch "Wonder Bar" this week and be willing to part with a DVD-R of it? I can pay shipping and mdeia cost, or swap something. Most of what I collect is silent, early sound and pre-code.
Gagman 66

Post by Gagman 66 »

jondaris,

:? Sad to say, I saw WONDER BAR, but did not record it. However, sticking with Delores Del Rio, I do have Raoul Walsh World War 1 Epic WHAT PRICE GLORY? (1926), and this version has the original Movie-tone track too! Would you be interested in that great film instead? It is very difficult to find! Let me know?
pktrekgirl
Administrator

Post by pktrekgirl »

Jon, I recorded it.

I record everything. :P

In fact, I still have THE KILLERS sitting around on my coffee table with your name on it. And I had sent you a PM a long time ago about the fact that you might possibly have sent me your original of a film a while back, because I got two of something - can't remember what right now, but I have it on my coffee table with your name on it.

Anyway...I still have it if you need it back. And can send you whatever you need.

Did you happen to get a clean copy of ENCHANTED APRIL? I recorded the film, but the cable crapped out in the middle and I got a few minutes of badly pixelated film.

I also had issues with the Ann Sothern film LET'S FALL IN LOVE, if you happen to have that one.
metsfan

Post by metsfan »

I forgot to record "Wonder Bar" last time. Would you be interesting in trading?
markbeckuaf

Post by markbeckuaf »

PM me, I have it ;)
It's a pre-code world and we're living in it!
TikiSoo

Re: Wonder Bar

Post by TikiSoo »

BUMP I'd like a copy of this too.
I have a huge list of TCM recordings and will check this sub-forum regularly to see if I can help anybody else out!
EP Millstone

Re: Wonder Bar

Post by EP Millstone »

Wonder Bar on the Web (Russian Websites)

Classic Celluloid

Classic Movie Vault

"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with." -- W.C. Fields