Hello Everyone

Here's a spot to say "Hello!"
LostHorizons

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by LostHorizons »

ElCid wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 1:52 pm
Detective Jim McLeod wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 1:36 pm
ElCid wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 1:31 pm I visited the TCM site this morning and noticed OFF TOPIC is gone,
Hallelujah! That was one forum on there that deserved to be wiped out.
Agreed.
Must have been hard on old Spammy seeing all those Twitter threads gone in the blink of an eye. :D
jamesjazzguitar

Post by jamesjazzguitar »

LostHorizons wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 2:17 pm
ElCid wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 1:52 pm
Detective Jim McLeod wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 1:36 pm

Hallelujah! That was one forum on there that deserved to be wiped out.
Agreed.
Must have been hard on old Spammy seeing all those Twitter threads gone in the blink of an eye. :D
Yea, looks like the paid-for-spammers at old TCM website need to find another avenue for revenue. Hopefully they can be blocked from this site.
EP Millstone

Post by EP Millstone »

Thompson wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 1:58 pm Thank you EP (I can’t figure out how to quote either) for the avatar info. I wrote the four steps down and will give her the ol’ college try when my hands steady up a bit.
Thompson,

In the top-right corner of a message that you want to quote, there is a Reply with quote button. Click that button to add a quote in your message.

To quote something from an external website:
  1. Copy the text that you want to quote.
  2. Paste the text in your message.
  3. Highlight (select) all of the text.
  4. In the tools menu bar above your message, click the Quote text button (fourth button from the left).
Recommendation: Credit the source (author of the quotation or the website that has the quotation).

Give it a shot!
"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with." -- W.C. Fields
Marysara1

Post by Marysara1 »

ElCid wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 1:31 pm Well, I bit the bullet and signed up. I visited the TCM site this morning and noticed OFF TOPIC is gone, but apparently people can still like, etc. on existing posts. Have not decided on any other sites.
Happy to be here with so many good people.
I noticed that too. Somebody quoted me I guess I'll have to wonder what they said. :wink: