Music Video Jukebox - A Thread for Music Videos Only

Chit-chat, current events
nakanosunplaza

Re: Music Video Jukebox - A Thread for Music Videos Only

Post by nakanosunplaza »

[quote=nakanosunplaza post_id=183898 time=1687808499 user_id=349099]
By the way Sepientone I noticed you trailed intrepid on TB website and posted the same video on his own video posting,it looks like harassment to me, you should join EP millstone where ever he is but he was more interesting than you though..So many good posters are gone ,miss you Larry..
jimimac71

Post by jimimac71 »

I have not posted any videos on this site, that I previously posted over on the other one.
I'm sort of funny that way.
Sepiatone is nowhere near as bad as EP Millstone.
I don't believe in permanent bans. Temporary bans where it is displayed for all to see.
If shaming someone isn't good enough, and the temporary bans go on and on, then sure, remove them.
I too miss LawrenceA.
I've had reason to wonder if he is mobility challenged.
That could explain why he watches so many movies.
I have trouble walking and don't drive a car.
I'm dependent for most everything on someone else.
To quote the song, the Willie Nelson version, "Don't Get Around Much Anymore."
nakanosunplaza

Post by nakanosunplaza »

iam not refering to you..iam refering to intrepid being harrassed by sepientone who should have think before posting his comment on Larry,s,he was after him on TCM website as well,banning is good as some are incorrigible...
jimimac71

Post by jimimac71 »

nakanosunplaza wrote: June 26th, 2023, 3:38 pm iam not refering to you..iam refering to intrepid being harrassed by sepientone who should have think before posting his comment on Larry,s,he was after him on TCM website as well,banning is good as some are incorrigible...
I realize you are not speaking about me, or even to me.
LawrenceA stopped using the TB site.
When I first came here, he was asking if people would miss him if he quit.
Many said yes.
I am reluctant to think a single comment caused LawrenceA to leave here.
Intrepid37 kind of gets into issues all by himself.
I know because it happens to me sometimes.
I've never seen Dargo angry until recently and Intrepid37 had everything to do with it.
Intrepid37

Post by Intrepid37 »

Sepiatone wrote: June 26th, 2023, 11:30 am I thought I'd do the Intrepid thing here and post the same video on two sites. ;)

II think it's a good idea. I got tired of trying to remember which video I had posted on which site - I didn't want to repeat, at least not until a good amount of time would pass.

So I decided from now on to post both sites at the same time.
Intrepid37

Post by Intrepid37 »

jimimac71 wrote: June 26th, 2023, 4:06 pm Intrepid37 kind of gets into issues all by himself.
I have many interests and an inquisitive nature. Gets me a lot of sideways looks.
jimimac71 wrote: June 26th, 2023, 4:06 pm I've never seen Dargo angry until recently and Intrepid37 had everything to do with it.
😆

Yeah, that was diverting all right.
Sepiatone

Post by Sepiatone »

Not really much of a "video". But I always kinda liked this tune. From Paul McCartney's younger brother

Sepiatone
Sepiatone

Post by Sepiatone »

nakanosunplaza wrote: June 26th, 2023, 2:41 pm By the Sapiantone I noticed youtrailed intrepid on TB wedbsite and posted the same video on his own video posting,it looks like harassment to me, you should join EP millstone where ever he is but he was more interesting than you though..So many good posters are gone ,miss you Larry..
Oy! :roll:

Not "harassing" anybody. Just mentioning that Intrepid is in the habit of posting the same videos on two different sites on the same day. And nowhere did I imply there was something wrong in that. You kinda sound like those Facebook bred PC simps who expect every online forum to be some kind of FB pussified circle jerk. I certainly hope that isn't the case. And by the way..... What the Hell is the TB website?

Sepiatone
jamesjazzguitar

Post by jamesjazzguitar »

Sepiatone wrote: June 28th, 2023, 11:50 am
nakanosunplaza wrote: June 26th, 2023, 2:41 pm By the Sapiantone I noticed youtrailed intrepid on TB wedbsite and posted the same video on his own video posting,it looks like harassment to me, you should join EP millstone where ever he is but he was more interesting than you though..So many good posters are gone ,miss you Larry..

Not "harassing" anybody. Just mentioning that Intrepid is in the habit of posting the same videos on two different sites on the same day. And nowhere did I imply there was something wrong in that. You kinda sound like those Facebook bred PC simps who expect every online forum to be some kind of FB pussified circle jerk. I certainly hope that isn't the case. And by the way..... What the Hell is the TB website?

Sepiatone
Commnication is a two-way street. Therefor can one really say: they are not harassing anybody? That doesn't take into account the person receiving the communication. If they feel such communication is harassment, shouldn't that be taken into consideration? Of course, certain people may be deemed overly sensitive. If one is aware of this, shouldn't they try to accommodate them (to some degree), as a form of consideration?

PS: I miss Larry also and if you can't see how he relates to all of "this" you're less self-aware than I suspected.
Intrepid37

Post by Intrepid37 »

Sepiatone wrote: June 28th, 2023, 11:50 am

Sepiatone
I do not feel harassed by you. Ignore the remark - I see nothing legitimate about it.
Intrepid37

Post by Intrepid37 »

Sepiatone

Post by Sepiatone »

I of course, saw this video on the other site as well. ;)

I seem to faintly recall this song, but am now bugged as to whatever became of the singer?
Quick research informs he was a Canadian singer from what now is known as Thunder Bay, Ontario. Died at the age of 73 in 2016 in Edmonton Alberta. He has, as I've read, the distinction of being the first Canadian "rock?Pop" singer to ever have a record go gold. He also wrote and did spots for this product in '64

And here's him taking over...

Sepiatone
Intrepid37

Post by Intrepid37 »

Sepiatone

Post by Sepiatone »

Sepiatone
sagebrush

Post by sagebrush »