Someone's having a birthday!

Chit-chat, current events
knitwit45

Re: Someone's having a birthday!

Post by knitwit45 »

And happy birthday to our Charlie T!
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be.. It's the way it is..
The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference." ~ Virginia Satir
""Most people pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Rita Hayworth

Post by Rita Hayworth »

Happy Birthday Charlie T ...

CineMaven

Post by CineMaven »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I thought I'd shower you with a bouquet of "roses" for every mood and occasion; for the yesterdays...and todays; for when you want to laugh or love or chat or be comforted; for the walk in the moonlight or the swank of a restaurant, or a picnic in the park or lazin' around the beach house/chateau/ranch/ski lodge, where he'll feed you Nutella 'till your heart's content.

Many happy returns of the day "Gwen" ( :wink: ). You're a great writer and a great gal! Hope Andrew makes it a special day for you this birthday and Valentine's Day. :D

Love,

Theresa

Damn that Photobucket!!
"You build my gallows high, baby."

http://www.megramsey.com
feaito

Post by feaito »

Happy birthday dear Wendy!! :D :D :D

Happy birthday Charlie T!! :D :D :D
CharlieT

Post by CharlieT »

I, too, want to wish Wendy a very Happy Birthday. It must be awesome to be born on Valentines Day... oh, wait! It is!!!
"I'm at my most serious when I'm joking." - Dudley

Don't sweat the petty things - don't pet the sweaty things.
CharlieT

Post by CharlieT »

Thanks, kingme and nando. It seems that entering one's 60s comes with benefits. Two years I got my Golden Buckeye card (which now is essentially worthless because most places that honored it have their own senior discount), and today I'm eligible for a reverse mortgage. At least that's what Fred Thompson - former actor,senator and presidential candidate - tells me. This is as good as being a member of Little Orphan Annie's Secret Circle, with honors and benefits... countered-signed by Pierre Andre!
"I'm at my most serious when I'm joking." - Dudley

Don't sweat the petty things - don't pet the sweaty things.
JackFavell

Post by JackFavell »

Awwww. Knitty! Thank SO much for the birthday greetings. I'm going to steal your party plans from last year for my birthday this year! Seriously, I'm just glad to see you posting more lately. That's the best birthday present I could get.
JackFavell

Post by JackFavell »

MAVEN! What can I say? That 'bouquet' of gorgeousness makes my day! Poor Melvyn Douglas looks a tad out of place with all those continental, roughhewn, sleek, sexy bad boys! But that's OK, I'll take him. I may walk through Dana's or Vic's curly dark locks barefoot, but when I need some attention, real attention, I'll come back to Melvyn. :D

I have to say, It certainly looks to me like I have a distinct type - whether out west or in gay Paree, I like them dark and wavy haired, with bedroom eyes. And then there's my boy Frank McHugh.... ha ha.

Anyway, thanks for the thought, and the trouble you took to gather those rosebuds while ye may... I really appreciate it. Now how am I going to tear myself away from the computer screen? :D
JackFavell

Post by JackFavell »

My dear Fernando, thank you! I hope you are having a lovely Valentine's day with your loved one. Have a very romantic day!
JackFavell

Post by JackFavell »

Charlie T! I hope you are having a wonderful day, I believe it's your anniversary too? A double celebration! Enjoy yourself, and I'll split a bottle of champagne with you! Happy day!
ChiO

Post by ChiO »

Happy Birthday, Wendy & Charlie T!
Everyday people...that's what's wrong with the world. -- Morgan Morgan
I love movies. But don't get me wrong. I hate Hollywood. -- Orson Welles
Movies can only go forward in spite of the motion picture industry. -- Orson Welles
feaito

Post by feaito »

CharlieT wrote:Thanks, kingme and nando. It seems that entering one's 60s comes with benefits. Two years I got my Golden Buckeye card (which now is essentially worthless because most places that honored it have their own senior discount), and today I'm eligible for a reverse mortgage. At least that's what Fred Thompson - former actor,senator and presidential candidate - tells me. This is as good as being a member of Little Orphan Annie's Secret Circle, with honors and benefits... countered-signed by Pierre Andre!
:D Welcome Charlie.
Last edited by feaito on February 14th, 2013, 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
feaito

Post by feaito »

JackFavell wrote:My dear Fernando, thank you! I hope you are having a lovely Valentine's day with your loved one. Have a very romantic day!
Welcome Wendy. I'm having a wonderful time. Today in the morning we exchanged gifts and cards. Tonight we'll be dining at our apt.; a private, secluded celebration :wink:
movieman1957
Administrator

Post by movieman1957 »

Wendy:

Happy Birthday. I wish you a wonderful day in the snow. Thanks for everything.

Charlie:

I hope yours is a great and memorable day.
Chris

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."
charliechaplinfan

Post by charliechaplinfan »

Charlie have a wonderful birthday.

Wendy can I come to your party with all those handsome men, can I bring a couple of my own too, say Marcello Mastroianni and Vittorio Gassman for latin appeal. What a party that would be. Many happy returns :D
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself - Charlie Chaplin