Gone with the Wind, or Yes, Toto, we ARE in Kansas...

Chit-chat, current events
knitwit45

Post by knitwit45 »

Thanks, Inglis (Carol?)
We are just today demolishing the warehouse, we have been up to our, um, armpits in insurance adjusters, gawkers, well wishers, and some real scum-bag vultures. Unbelievable what some people will try...
I just keep telling myself that no one was hurt, and after seeing the devastation just 20 miles from here (Gladstone, MO) and hearing and seeing all the horrific damage from the Myanmar cyclone, I have absolutely nothing to gripe about.

Thanks
Nancy
mrsl

Post by mrsl »

I'm a little late due to my computer, but to all who live in and around Kansas, I thank your individual protective spirits for keeping you safe.

Anne
Anne

* * * * * * * * What is past is prologue. * * * * * * * *

]***********************************************************************
inglis

Post by inglis »

knitwit45 wrote:Thanks, Inglis (Carol?)
We are just today demolishing the warehouse, we have been up to our, um, armpits in insurance adjusters, gawkers, well wishers, and some real scum-bag vultures. Unbelievable what some people will try...
I just keep telling myself that no one was hurt, and after seeing the devastation just 20 miles from here (Gladstone, MO) and hearing and seeing all the horrific damage from the Myanmar cyclone, I have absolutely nothing to gripe about.

Thanks
Nancy
Hi nancy Yes it is Carol.Good to know you are doing well despite all that has happened